The London Marathon is one of the greatest races in the world, taking in some of London’s most fascinating and historic sites. Join Concern’s team and we’ll make sure you have an amazing experience!
Run for Concern
People who run a marathon often say that it gives them a desire and a hunger to get fit, to be healthier and to push themselves to the limits of endurance. By running for Concern you can also help us tackle hunger in the world’s poorest places. One in nine people will go to bed hungry tonight: with your help we can change this.
We’ll support you
Whether you join Concern’s team through one of our guaranteed places, or if you have your own ballot place, we’ll be there for you every step of the way. To help your journey we’ll provide:
- A personalised running vest and training t-shirt
- Regular team emails
- Fundraising pack and support from a personally appointed fundraiser to help you smash your target
- A huge cheer on the day from our cheering station
- A post race reception including a massage
- A travel package included if you're travelling from the Republic of Ireland
Register your interest now for 2019
If you would like to join Concern’s team, there is a sign-up fee of €300. We also ask that all runners raise a minimum of £2,000/€2,250.
If you have already secured your own place for the marathon, you can still join Concern's team (without the sign-up fee) and you can choose your own fundraising target.
Republic of Ireland: contact Siobhan at [email protected] or +353 1 417 8028